British Standards and Quality Assurances
All Brightsky Fireworks are tested to comply with BS7114: Part 2: 1988 and will comply with the legislative requirements of any subsequent British or European standard as and when introduced. In addition to this our Quality Assurance Team spend months ensuring the highest standards of quality and performance of the products are achieved.
RELIABILITY AND SAFETY ARE OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
Information about the Sale of Fireworks
The law requires that you store, display and sell fireworks responsibly and safely, if you have any questions please contact our local representative who can advise in these areas.
Retailers who have a registration or licence to store are permitted to supply fireworks at the following times of the year.
● On the first day of the Chinese New Year and 3 days immediately preceding it.
● On the first day of Diwali and the 3 days immediately preceding it.
● During the period beginning on 15th October and ending 10th November.
● During the period beginning on the 26th December and ending on 31st December.
To supply fireworks at other times i.e all year round, retailers are to purchase a separate licence from their local authority.
Bengal Matches and Storm Matches are not fireworks and must not be stored with fireworks. Sparklers are fireworks and must only be stored as such.
● You must not smoke in any room where there are fireworks, nor should you permit customers to do so.
● It is illegal to sell fireworks or sparklers to anyone under the age of eighteen (18); and it is illegal for anyone under the age of eighteen (18) to possess fireworks in a public place.
● Retail prices are calculated to include VAT at the current rate (January 2011). Prices will be maintained unless large increases in material, transportation or duty costs occur when prices will be adjusted accordingly.
● The information in this brochure was correct at the time of going to press.
● We reserve the right to vary contents of all selections subject to availability.
● All sizes, burn and firing times referred to in this catalogue are approximate.
Whilst great care is taken to ensure the effects shown on our DVD are accurate, our fireworks are handmade and slight variations may occur from time to time.